Saturday, March 12, 2005

Acid Reflux & Aspirin

I don't have Acid Reflux, but I have had the chronic symptoms. I have read so many books on healthy eating and appropriate food supplements and vitamins that I found the little St. Joseph's Aspirin coming up time and again.
So I decided to put them into my daily supplement and vitamin regimen.
I found I had these acid reflus symptoms later in the evening, when lying down.
Recently I was reading my one and only magazine I subscribe to and read it religiously, Discover and found an article dealing with this subject. I found that, at my age and having no heart troubles or other health issues that needed the daily dose of Aspirin, that I was actually doing more harm than good!
Since I dropped the Aspirin from my daily regimen I have had very little if any of those symptoms.
I hope this information assists others!
You can find the article in Discover magazine, February 2005 issue, page 22 & 23.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home