Sunday, April 24, 2005

My Brother & His Wife Really Know ME!

My brother & his wife just returned from a ten day driving vacation to visit friends and relatives in other states.
I watched their dogs for them, so they always return with little gifts, in Thanks, for me.
Well this time they hit the nail on the head! Boy they got my personality and tastes just right! They found a beautiful incense burner made of maybe Teak wood, carved and enclosed. You can burn 1 or 2 sticks in it and close the lid so the hand carved vent holes 'smoke!'
They also got me a beautiful pair of earrings and a necklace shaped in butterflies, from Arizona!
I love helping out my Bro & his wonderful wife, & I have to say they really have an idea of who I am and that makes me feel good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home