Sunday, May 01, 2005

I DID It! I cleaned out my closets!

After reading the books by Trinny and Susannah on "What Not to Wear" and "What you Wear Can Change You Life." I decided it was high time to go through my closets and drawers and remove all the excess apparel I haven't worn in ages and that have passed being fashionable for some time.
I have one entire drawer empty and room in my closets!
I wound up having four boxes of clothing I gave to a needy organization.
I will truely miss all my jeans, but having been straight legged, they are out of date and make me look wider in the thighs and hips!
I am happy now and look forward to losing more weight and finding nelovely things to wear!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Congrats on renewing your wardrobe...that's always a happy day :)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home