Saturday, May 28, 2005

iPod music importing hint

If you are a Techno-Weannie like me and also chose not to have a mega-Gig music library retained on your computer, as the iTunes software is set up by default to load into the iPod anything you have in your iTunes library and thus by default it will delete anything you have removed, I recommend going into the advanced tab and click on my iPod and change the importing to manual.
Then all you need do is import your music to your iTunes library file and then, with the iPod connected, drag the songs to my iPod icon and the software does the rest!
**I also found it best to load the songs into the library without the iPod connected then close the iTunes and connect the iPod and reopen iTunes for transfer.
I chose not to keep my iPod connected throughout, though doing so helps to charge the iPod battery if needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home