Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Movie Review

This week review is on a Korean film "OLDBOY," "The Squid and the Whale," "Batman Begins" & "The Wedding Date."
A friend turned me onto OLDBOY and it is a suspense flik with some heavy psychological turns. For thos of you who enjoy a taste of films from other countries, this should be a must see!
The Squid and the Whale, with actors Jeff Daniels & Laura Linney of "Kinsey" played parents with two sons and their struggles through separation and divorce. The movie has a standard everyday theme, but is poignant in being one of the first to truly touch on how a divorce causes the entire family to suffer. An OK film - not especially a must see!
I've seem some of the Batman films. Most I felt were over-rated. This one is the BEST and I might consider adding it to my own DVD library! Excellent and most likely the best action film of this year in my book!
The Wedding Date was predictable yet cute and funny. Another nice to see flik that was just OK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home