Thursday, July 13, 2006

Two Companies To Not Shop With

I have just put in 3 beautiful ceiling fans in my house! What makes then so wonderful is that I picked them out myself. Though the trouble with them was all the time it took to get all the right parts to them!
I was given the recommendation to use The Fan Shack.com and did. Boy am I sorry I did!
From not having any parts necessary to not getting the parts, I had one headache after another and realize that this company sells so many products form so many companies and they do not train their employees on them.
I finally had to contact the Fan manufacturer to get the answers I needed and the told the Fan Shack to send me those items per the manufacturer!
Any company that wants to stay in business ought to have their employees trained on the products, especially since there are always seminars and workshops given by the manufacturers for such a reason!
The other company I dealt with and will not waste my time with them again is overstock.com and why is because I had ordered 2 pairs of bookends.
One set was shipped one and and supposedly the other on the next day.
After three weeks I contacted them and inquired about my missing bookends. They said they would have to run a search through USPS and that it would take up to ten working days.
So here I am a month plus out on a pricey set of bookends and still I do not have them!
Then yesterday I get an Email from them saying that their warehouse NEVER shipped them!
So I waited through ten extra days to find out it was their stupidity! And I AM STILL AWAITING THE BOOKENDS! I will let you all know when I finally receive them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home