Saturday, September 16, 2006

Friday Night Movie Night

I have been familiarizing myself with the full gamut of work many of the LOTR-Lord of The Rings actors have done, before and after LOTR.
Well I have just added PJ to that list! Peter Jackson has been a Director in New Zealand for some time and for some reason I hadn’t seen any of his films.
That ended last night when I saw a remarkable film. 1994 "Heavenly Creatures" which also introduces Kate Winslet for the first time on screen!
Yes! He has a bit of his famous blood & gore at the end, but it WAS Necessary!
WETA & The Great Miniatures Guru work their magic on this movie as well.
The story is interesting and I cannot think of anyone who would like it.
It is a bit odd, but is based on a 1950's true story and thus I wouldn't want to give any of it away, plus it is worth seeing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home