Wednesday, September 13, 2006

NONSENSE!

I just about screamed when I saw the front page of today's newspaper, as I was picking it up in my driveway!
It reads: "AFGHAN MISSION FEELS LIKE WAR!" - DUH!
As of October 24th 2001 the Dept. of Defense has issued, for OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM-the Afghanistan Campaign Medal.
Which means all these 'citizen soldiers' are eligible for the Veterans of Foreign Wars!
The fact that NATO has been the heavy in it, like Former Yugoslavia, Bosnia-Herzigovina & Kosovo, the public hasn't thought heavily about it. Now that there is a crumbling mission and our 'citizen soldiers' are coming home in body bags some one finally fesses up to the fact that it's a war!
When are these damned Republicans going to open their eyes to the truth!
All I can say is "I CAN'T WAIT TILL 2008!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home