Thursday, February 08, 2007

I am SO pleased

It brings me great joy to aid in a friend's quality of life.
Recently a dear friend, who recently retired from the Navy, had called me for a nice chat. We happened to talk of movies and some of our favorite and mine being LOTR-Lord Of The Rings.
She asked if I happen to get the chance, if I could try burning copies of mine for her.
LOTR is too great to even attempt. I DID order the fine set-of course the extended version which is the ONLY version for us HARD CORE LOTR fans!
When they arrived she had then called again to thank me and that she hoped soon that she would have the time to sit down and watch them.
Last night I got a call from her that she had had the time and did sit down and watch them and how wonderful she felt the movies are!
It brings me great joy to share something I love or like with someone else and it gives me even greater joy when it increases their quality of life just by having a bit of pleasure and time to smile or be entertained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home