Saturday, August 28, 2004

Political Reading

I am an avid reader with a wide variety of subjects I enjoying reading about.
One particular subject has maximized my reading time the most lately.
Considering the National Elections are this November, it isn't surprising that I am reading many of the books on the subject of our politics & economy.
Here are a few worth mentioning & recommending:
WORKING POOR INVISIBLE IN AMERICA by
DAVID K. SHIPLER

Worse than Watergate : The Secret Presidency of George W. Bush by John W. Dean
BUSHWHACKED: Life in George W. Bush's America by
Molly Ivins & Lou Dubose

The Politics of Truth: Inside the Lies that lead to War & Betrayed my Wife's CIA Identity by
Ambassador Joseph Wilson

If you haven't the time to read any of these or other books then at least care enough about yours & your family's
health care,
freedom,
education,
taxes,
natural resources & all other issues......VOTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home