Monday, September 06, 2004

The School Year Begins!

I am so happy!
The school year now begins as of tomorrow,
Tuesday~september. 6th,
here in the Pacific Northwest!
I am glad!
With so many tax cuts & our budget going
to a Very Expensive Offensive War in IRAQ,
there is little money left for after school activities, such as the parks and recreation.
Many schools have forgone extra-curricular activities like music & sports, leaving the children with nothing to do during the summer & after school.
The parents of these children,
many of them Republicans,
aren't doing anything to assist these
children & direct them along positive paths.
I can only hope our voting, this fall,
aids our counties library system and...
that we finally clean the slate
of the error our Supreme Court
left us with 4 years ago!
I have had to call the local police over children in my neighborhood, shooting pellet guns at eachother!
What is next!
I want after school sports and programs back!
I want an Administrator, in office,
that cares about US,
not the business man that supported them into office!
At least, for now, the kids are going back to school
and my neighborhood will be quiet in the afternoon!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home