Tuesday, August 31, 2004

There's Always Something NEW to Learn!

Playing with my Blog site, I have learned that there is always room to learn some more!
Although I have an AA, BS & MHR, there is always something more to learn!
I plan on taking some html & C++ courses soon & found many that are online!
My sister-in-law takes night classes in quilting and such!
I have 2 software programs I am working with to learn screensaver copy & another on guitar practice.
Sometimes the old newspaper crossword puzzle just isn't enough!
They really are making it easier by having online courses too!
No matter how much you already know...There is always room for more! I enjoy the challenge and challenge you all to explore new frontiers and get those brain cells working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home