Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I cannot believe how slow Social Security is!

I contacted the central office of Social Security yesterday and they are NOW saying it might take another 60 days before I get my back pay!
Dang! What is up with this shit!
I got a letter from them on April 22nd saying they owe me the money and that I will get it in a Special check! What's special about it is this damned wait! The of course didn't state WHEN I would get it!
I contacted the local office and spoke to a woman that had helped me a bit before and she said she would contact them today and see what is up!
I am so tired of hanging on and I really want closure and my money!
I even Emailed my lawyer to let her know that I still hadn't received my back pay. I am still hoping this is taken care of soon, but I am not holding my breath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home