Friday, May 05, 2006

My Friend's Retired from the Navy

I am not alone in retirement now!
My friend Jane put in her twenty years of hard life in the Navy and as of Sunday!
It is so nice to know that her life now can start being a little easier with less stress.
I sent her a Pendleton Blanket that has a lot of meaning to what she is going through right now. Pendleton has theme type designs and the design/theme blanket I got her is titled:
SPIRIT QUEST
In that she has a new life quest she is now starting and a spiritual beginning to create a life and lifestyle of her own choice.
Well, she just called me after getting this blanket in the mail. She was crying with joy and love. I am so tickled that she understood the relevance to what I felt for her and where she was in life right now.
I also like the idea of giving her something that can be passed down to others as an heirloom in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home