Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Big Scare because of iTunes

Yesterday I had a big scare because of iTunes.
I started up my CPU & connected one of my iPods-I had been updating it with Album Artwork-& my system said that my iPod was corrupted & did I want to refresh it which would delete all 60Gig plus of stuff I had on it!
I went to Apple online & proceeded to download the update figuring that the problem I had a week ago with iTunes had never been fully resolved.
After my CPU downloaded the upgrade it began to process it into iTunes & my system locked up causing me to restart the computer. When this happened the computer would not restart properly! UGH! I was grief stricken! I called my brother for info & like sister, like brother he had had the same trouble just the night before & came over to fiddle with my system. WHEW!
Let it be known the trouble with iTunes upgrade 7.1 right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home