Sunday, October 22, 2006

I Am A Vikings Fan!

Yes dear friends it is true!
I am back to enjoying American Football and recently decided I should go to a college game!
Oregon is ALL about College Football!
So with three Big College teams to consider, I chose the most local-PSU-Portland State Univ.
Their home games are right in Portland at the PGE Park.
So this girl finally got the gumption up and went to a PSU game last night!
Good thing! It's their last home game on an odd schedule this year!
What a fun time! I checked out the stats of the PSU Vikings and the opposing team Eastern Washington Eagles and I believed PSU had a very good chance of coming away with a 21-7 score in their favor!
Good thing I didn't gamble on those numbers because the Vikings cleaned the Eagles clocks with a 34-0 final score and that's after a first quarter penalty that lost them their very first score!
Had a fantastic time and the seats around me were filled with parents and friends of players, so the shouting and cheering was on a high note!
The beer was expensive and you would think it and the pizza would taste EH, but I have to say in that environment it was some of the greatest beer and pizza I ever swilled and swallowed!
I even got the opportunity to shake a couple of the players hands after the game!
WOW! I told them I was devirginized and turned into a true Viking Fan! I AM!!!
34-0 numbers and a night I will never forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home