Friday, October 20, 2006

School Daze!

What is it that Oregon or Washington County, is allowing school children to be out of school so much!
I cannot believe it but my neighborhood is filled with kids today: Many of which go to different schools.
We wonder where the world is going to and we should start changing this terrible mode by increasing school days, in the school year, for these children so they can grow up intelligent enough to take on the responsibilities of our Country!
Oh! And these kids are becoming more delinquents!
They were tossing balls and wound up breaking a window in a recently vacant rental house. Then thought it was neat and tossed rocks at it!
I called the company, leaving it to them to contact the police if they felt it necessary.
I am just sick of this crap going on in my neighborhood, city, county, state and country!
We have got to make parents responsible for their own children's doings!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home