Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Happy Season of Joy

I have lit my last Hannukah candle yesterday and today is the beginning of many of my friend's and family's holiday!
When I receive presents from my friends I have always opened them on this night-Xmas Eve.
My dearest friend Jane always seems to come up with very special, meaningful presents and without a doubt she did so yet again!
She got me a lovely, soft creamy colored electric blanket I will use while in my study! I have NEVER felt anything as soft!
She also got/gave me a lovely Tiffany lamp with three tulip type lamps like lilies and lovely brass leaves with a gorgeous dragon fly with red winds in the front!
I is already in place in my bedroom!
Jane has given me warmth and light!
What more could I receive from such a great friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home