Saturday, December 23, 2006

Paying It Forward

I have a Great buddy that I should call a friend, but I am going by the auspices of the VFW & all; plus I don't want anyone to think that he is anything BUT a BUDDY!
None-the-less, my Buddy met me at the American Legion Hall-because yet again we want no one to think anything but that we are friends!-OK-So he gave me this huge box filled with what he called and mini 'Class Six' which is what we in the Navy and USMC call our liquor stores on base!
A Great old Marine, of 91 years, had given him all his 'Booze' and asunderies.
And Gary wound up giving me a large choice sum of it.
I make this note because so many times we are joyful as a recipient, but forget to 'pay it forward.'
I have a chosen set of the Booze I am using to do just that.
I believe my New Years Resolution will be just that.
To make certain that every good deed done me will be paid forward!
May we find PEACE unto the land this New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home