Sunday, December 10, 2006

With Love Comes Respect

Maybe the reason I have been divorced twice is just this reason.
I can't be certain.
Recently I was located by my first EX.
He had called my mother, while she still lived in Southern California, asking how to get hold of me and since my mother follows my dictum she did not give him any other info, but that I lived in Oregon.
Needless to say he finally located my address.
I was certain there was an agenda, but it seems he was just reminiscing over our times and all the motorcycle runs we went on.
He sent a DVD he made of old 8mm film and slides from our runs.
It is very neat and I hustled a reply with a CD of photos to boot!
None-the-less I feel I am not the marrying kind.
I had off color nick names for both spousal units and yet my Buddy Gary always calls his wife, of 33yrs, "My Bride" when he speaks of her. I suppose I have never felt that deep a love for some one, YET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home