Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Stupid People!

It overwhelmed me that there are actually people this stupid.
I went by the library to drop off a book and being disabled I approached the handicap parking in front of the library.
There was a woman, dropping off books, who parked in the loading/unloading wheelchair portion of in between the handicap parking stalls.
Being fed up with this nonsense I told her she is parking in the handicap parking. She said that, get this, she wasn't that she the portion she was in didn't have a handicap sign so it isn't handicap parking.
I blew it and asked 'Are you really that stupid!'
I believe I met the first person I have come across that actually DID vote for Bush both times and cannot figure out why that wasn't a good choice!
We're going down the tubes and this country is becoming a 2nd world country!
Mark my words! I just hope I'm not around to see it happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home