Monday, November 20, 2006

Beggars Shouldn't Be choosers

I am a bit perturbed at a fellow Veteran.
I am not the only one that has been helping him out and yet I finally realized that he is picky and fussy and seems to want others to do for him so he doesn't have to deal with it!
It seems he was born with a plastic spoon in his mouth and is expecting us-his friends-to turn it into Silver!
He just called and fussed about ALL this paperwork he now has to go through for the VA and how after 50yrs he won't have the paperwork and that it's probably a waste of time anyway.
I finally got the hint that what he wants is for others to do the hard work so he doesn't have to.
A mutual Veteran friend clued me in on his behavior and I finally am getting to notice it.
Well he is going to be the only person at his 'pity party' because non of us want to deal with it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home