Wednesday, November 01, 2006

October Anniversary Dates

I had two anniversaries this month of October, besides my 46th Birthday!
As of October 4th I have been a member of The Military Order of The Cootie-(The Honor Degree of The VFW) for two years now!
I have been Blanket Bum-Sr. Vice Commander of my Pup Tent/Post for two years as well. I have been the Grand of Oregon Adjutant for two years too.
This year I am also the Grand of Oregon Surgeon which is the lowest office of the Grand. I am now in position to 'Run the Chairs' to Grand of Oregon Commander if I chose to!
My other anniversary was just yesterday! I have been in the VFW-Veterans of Foreign Wars for three years now! I was Post Commander for two years, as well as District Commander last year. I have been on the Dept. Of Oregon Membership Committee for two years and am also the first Certified Nat'l Recruiter for the Great State of Oregon.
With all that behind me, I wonder what else I'll get into!
With great Mentors like my Marine Buddy Gary who always has a word of encouragement for me-I believe the sky's the limit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home