Friday, October 27, 2006

Sending Out Good Thoughts & Prayers

One of my Dearest friends from way back in High School, we have always stayed in touch, has MS & is having real troubles with it.
Funny how many can live a fairly uninterrupted life with MS & then others, like my friend, have nothing but troubles.
Even with her strong willed personality, education & intelligence, she is having trouble coping.
She has all the DRs care needed, but sometimes I wonder if it is the personality of the DR that can conflict with their application of health & wellness.
I just hope that sometime soon the one drug that hasn't yet been tried or another medical treatment comes along that brings my charming friend back into herself!
All my best goes out to her daily!
With love & prayers to you Cindy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home