Sunday, November 19, 2006

Guest Bedroom Re-arranged

I have realized how little my guest bedroom is used as a bedroom-like never since I moved here.
So, I had heard from my brother and his wife how they needed to get a bed for Sue, my mother-in-law for her visits on Holidays such as up coming Thanksgiving.
Well I told them they could have the entire bed and linens as that they needed it and if and when I have guests visiting I could use and air bed or such.
I have been contemplating getting rid of it and moving my Treadmill and cycle in there.
So now it will be happening today! Solving a problem for my brother and sister-in-law and having their help to move my treadmill-which is an issue as that I have Italian furniture and scuttling around it is difficult in an American sized home!
I am so happy to have this change AND to top it off-helping out family!
How cool is that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home