Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Gripes

It gripes me when a friend or buddy gets so dialed into their own misery that, not only do they talk of suicide, but they have no consideration or forethought of the other person and what is going on in their life.
Depression sucks, but I do believe there are people in the world that thrive off attention and if they get something from it they will act accordingly.
I am not an enabler, one reason I don't get along with my family and all their issues; because I won't accept it and put up with their shit!
Well this buddy of mine has just about broken his friendship bank with me.
I am sick and tired of having to always concern myself about other people's problems when they are too inconsiderate to even think about the fact I have issues too!
Damn it! It's my turn!
On another note; I see why some neighborhoods don't gain the more economically advantaged renters.
The Windsor co. owns and rents a few of the ranch style homes in my area. One of them just emptied of what we would call a 'white trash family.' They moved back to Montana and all I can say is I hope the best for them because life is tough and it is even tougher when you don't have the proper education and you procreate in abundance it then will of course cause your life to be tough!
The four kids from that rental house were always noisy and troublesome. Glad they are gone, but I just noticed the Windsor Co. has put open house for rent signs up and yet it is obvious the house needs work, paint because their touch-ups are obvious, holes in the garage door and a huge pile of shrubbery clippings in the yard!
If I were looking for a rental home I'd turn around from this dump and high tail it elsewhere!
I'm considering calling the company to give them a piece of my mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home