Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Am a Techno Geek!

I love High Tech electronic gadgets and my biggest vice on them is the one and only iPod!
I began, over a year ago, with a 20 Gig fourth generation iPod and loved it! I soon realized I had outgrown it and needed more..Bigger...Faster...Techier..More iPod!
So I finally moved up toe a 60 Gig black video iPod!
I also own and study all the top manuals on iPods:
iPod & iTunes for DUMMIES
iPod & iTunes The Missing Manual
iPod & iTune Master Visually
My Bro and his wife had gotten me and iHome last year and I love it and even travel with it! (I haven't found a decent travel unit, with good speakers and alarm clock system, yet!)
I gave my 20 Gig iPod & a car system cable to a friend of mine.
So now they have come out with an 80 Gig Video iPod...YES! You are right! I AM a Techno Geek! I got one!
Now I am setting it up to be rather special and will more than likely use it will traveling and keep the 60 Gig iPod for home use.
I am having a blast with them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home