Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Noxzema Sheets

I hate finding a new product, falling in love with it and then when you use it up and go out to get more you can't find it for the life of you!
That is what recently happened with the new Noxzema facial sheets/wipes.
I went through every grocery and drug store in town and no one carries them, let alone their big products.
I finally broke down and got on their website and sent them an Email.
Let's see what they say!
Nice product for taking on trips and doing a quick makeup clean on your face!
I loved them and used them almost every night because they were easy to use and you didn't get all wet from a full face wash in the sink!
I'll let you know if anything comes of my Email to them!
I do hope the product is still on the market!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home