Monday, December 18, 2006

If It's Not One Thing Then It's Another

I cannot believe it!
I drive back home from an Xmas party on Saturday night only to find all the power out AGAIN!!!
So of course that meant this disabled broad had to unlock the front door in the dark and find a flashlight and then go man handle my garage door to get my car in the garage!
When the power finally came back on I still had problems with the garage door! It would not completely close.
So there it stayed and I asked my Brother if he could come check it out in the morning.
My brother came over and all he could do was at least get the door completely back up so I could get my car out in an emergency.
I am now awaiting maintenance to come fix it, but with all the power troubles I know I am not on the top of their list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home