Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pay It Forward

We all too often make New Year's resolutions with little or no intention of really following through with them.
That is why I usually retreat from making them myself.
It happens to be at New Year's eve and I just happen to have decided on directing my behavior/habits towards 'Paying It Forward.'
Some will call it a New Year's resolution and that's fine, but so many times I have been on the receiving end of a friend or Comrades gratitude and because of this I now plan to work towards 'paying it forward' in that I intend to keep this 'giving' attitude moving in a forward momentum.
I am also going to make certain to prioritize myself higher on the To Do lists and care for myself and my health better than I have.
We women are brought up with the motherly behavior that leaves ourselves overburdened and worn out because of everyone else's needs and we reduce our needs and health.
I intend to redefine my attitude and behavior and thus have a mental mind set that I am worthy of top priority and in caring for my own needs and health all my friends, family and Comrades will also benefit!
I will attempt to chart this by keeping it in the forefront of my mind and stay aware of my actions and behaviors.
I indeed hope we all have a happy, healthy New Year!
May our homes be filled with friends, family and joy.
May we Honor the Dead, Heal the Wounded & End the War!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home